850 or Bust, Hoping to Raise My Credit Score Part II

0-100 nĂºmeros

In this new global environment we want to go from 0 to 100 in just a few moments. We want to go from poor to rich overnight, from having 1 Instagram follower to having 1000 overnight. We want to go from a string of terrible relationships to a perfect one overnight.

Let's step away from what we want and step into reality. Reality is that sense of being that causes us to become introspective while not blaming others. I know, we don't like to look into the mirror. We don't want to say, I'm in $300,000 of debt and I don't even know what I did with the money. 

First things first, what you didn't know yesterday, you can learn today. When you learn about living a different life, you can implement the new knowledge and understanding that you have so that you can move ahead. 

Before we get into credit, I'll give you the credit precursor. What beliefs do you have about money and credit that cause you to be in the current position that you're in? What is your background? Did you grow up in foster homes, with both parents or with one? If you believe that money is only to buy things, you'll have a greater chance of living in debt because you see money as something that is traded for something else, even that which doesn't make you money. 

Watch this video then return to the blog.


Before you think about your credit let's look at creating a list of positive statements, also called affirmations that you can create on your own and say daily to help you to create a shift in your mindset. I will share about 3 to 5 examples of a list of 10 that you should create for yourself. You should say them 2-3 times aloud daily. I like to do it in the morning while I'm getting ready for work, on my lunch and then again when I'm in the bathroom getting ready for bed at night. These affirmations will help to replace any negative or incorrect ideas that you have about money or what to do with it.

Sample Affirmations

  • Money brings good things with the proper savings and investment.
  • I am mastering new money skills daily.
  • I am a wise shopper and investor.
  • I am learning the rules to becoming wise with money and credit.
  • My finances will multiply if I continue to learn and follow the plans for money and credit.

These are only a few examples. I suggest that the more information you learn that you add new ones after 21 days of being consistent with them and remove the old ones as you create new ones.

Term
Budget; A budget is an accounting of your incoming and outgoing finances that also includes your plan for savings and investing.
Tip
Before the credit lesson, you must create a budget using the budget link above. After that, if you are behind on any bills you'll have to look at your budget to determine where you can cut back and exactly how much you can pay on the bills you're behind on. Call each creditor: record persons name, time you called and the call details. DO NOT agree to pay more than you determined you can pay.



If you have children, you should check this out.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

850 or Bust, Hoping to Raise My Credit Score